Hi all,

I'm Nahla, one of the participant of Canada World Youth Program 2007-2008 from Indonesia. I've been volunteer here in Canadian Fossil Discovery Center for about a month. Just like three of my friends, Pierre, Adam and Mey, I really do enjoy my time here. Learning something new like fossil, exactly make me feel better. In the same time it is giving me more experience in doing something different that I never thought it before.

Well, on monday Oct 1st, me and the whole group came to visit the museum. Our Project Supervisor, Leslie and Yecin also came. After that, Anita (The Paleontologyst of The Year, hehe... that's what we call her) gave us a tour for about 3o minutes. Everybody looks very happy. I think because they can see Bruce, The King of The Museum. ^_^. At 1.30 there is a break for moslem to pray. After that all of us went to the field. That was a great time. Everybody really interest to find fossil. And yeah, we can find some.

On tuesday, me, Pierre, Mey and Anita went to Winnipeg to set some stuff for the exhibition. Unfortunately, Adam can't join with us because he was sick. But we can do our job very well. After that we went to the University and Winnipeg. Finally back home at 3.30 pm. That was really fun. Thanks Anita for invite us to join with you...

Anyway, that's all for now. And at the end, I just wanna say that being volunteer here exactly make me interest to being a Paleontologyst. Hopefully...

Best regards,
Nahla

Comments